Thursday, March 12, 2009

Welcome to my new blog!


Well, as most of you know, I wasn't the best at keeping up with my last blog...and the real problem is that I couldn't remember what email address/password I used for it...so this is my new blog! I'm going to try to update this bad boy as much as I can!

This is just going to pretty much be the ramblings of my every day life. I don't suppose many people will actually read this, except for maybe Kristen and Miguel (they always read my last one!) But whatever...

Here goes my first post:

So...today my co teacher was out (scheduled day off)- and they put one of the laziest teachers in my classroom to help out with nine of the worst children on the planet! Needless to say, it was a rough day. There was lots of butt wiping, screaming, hitting, kicking and tantrum throwing. All in all, a decent day ;-)

I went with Nikkie house hunting. That was fun. Well, not really, but we were bored...hehehehe.

Rachael's getting better with her potty training (in case you have no idea as to who I am, Rachael is my two year old sassy daughter). She had an accident today...but I give it another few weeks before we're completely rid of those damn pampers! She was extra sassy today (as she lives up to her true nickname of "Sass-a-frass") She ate like a mofo at dinner tonight! She almost ate an entire personal pizza! Holy cow! Hehehe...

Tomorrow is yet another day of wiping butt. It should be a little better, because Tingy will be there with me to deal with the pain! Then Nikkie and I are going to the gym to work out (my goal is 70 pounds all together) I want to be a skinny chica again! Then it's off to dinner with Richie and Rachael. We usually go to the pizza place next to Richie's job (oh yah....Richie's the hubster)- Yay for tomorrow! It's GONNA BE FRIDAY!

I think that when Richie's playing football on Saturday, I may head to Once Upon a Child to look for some sweet summer deals for Rachael's summer clothes. Gotta do whatcha gotta do!

Anywho....that's about all for today. It was a decent start, and hopefully more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a great comment...I get bored sometimes!